Ribena goes for fun with sing-along
Hong Kong – Ribena has roped in musician Hanjin Tan to front its latest integrated campaign which targets to reinforce a healthy brand image.
With an aim to uplift the brand as fun and cheerful, the TVC features Tan playing music and animated berries having a blast in a farm.
The use of celebrity in this campaign, said Doris Au, business director of Grey Group Hong Kong - the agency behind the campaign, is not about star power.
"Most of the time, when marketers decide to use a celebrity as an ad face, it's decided early in the creative stage.
"But this time we appointed Hanjin after we’ve nailed down the key message. Only because he fits with the message of our campaign so well," Au said.
The campaign will run for three months, spanning TVC, outdoor, digital and in-store point of sales.
Mindshare handled media buying for this campaign.
Follow us @Marketingeds on Twitter for breaking stories throughout the day.Have something to say? Comment on our Facebook page or contact the writer at email@example.com.
- Grey Group
Mindshare Related Stories:
- Mindshare picks up global duties for Dyson
- M+S makes agency appointments
- Kleenex drives preference through softness
- Swiss Intl. Air Lines chooses media agency
- Mindshare to offer digital GRP metrics
- Mindshare China names head of performance
- Mindshare grabs L’Oreal’s online TV business
- A future where aesthetics matter more
- Sime Darby gets creative
- Mindshare names new president for China
- Lenovo goes beyond advertising
- Mindshare fills Hong Kong MD role
- Mindshare names digital director
- Case study: Unilever's football app
- Pocky markets to youth via micro movies
- Kleenex positions as China's buttocks cleaner
- Prudential pours its heart out
- Little change as Unilever settles media pitch
- Ford gets focused in new campaign
- Iris and Mindshare appoint, NHB calls pitch