Blackpencil makes senior creative hire
Philippines - Leo Burnett Group's specialty advertising unit, Blackpencil has appointed Kat Gomez as executive creative director of its Manila ops.
Gomez joins from Aspac/Law where she was working for nearly two years since September 2010. At the firm, she led the integration of the agency's creative team and its digital arm. She has worked with many brands such as LBC, Insular Life, Splash hair colors among others
She was also previously the creative director of PC&V, where she led a team that launched C2 Green Tea and Fab, and also handled creative duties for many other URC beverage brands. Prior to that, she was with JWT handling Univeler and Pfizer accounts.
In March this year, the Group promoted Raoul Panes (pictured) as chief creative officer. In a statement, Panes said Gomez's proven creative acumen and the experience she has gained in building brands successfully will help take the agency's creative work to the next level.
Follow us @Marketingeds on Twitter for breaking stories throughout the day.
Have something to say? Comment on our Facebook page or contact the writer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Leo Burnett
Leo Burnett Related Stories:
- LOOK: How Leo Burnett scares people
- Leo Burnett appoints ECD
- Twinings Tea appoints Leo Burnett
- Leo Burnett appoints Samsung business lead
- FrieslandCampina and Leo Burnett part ways
- Leo Burnett wins global brief for Pfizer
- Petronas redeems itself with Tau Fu Fah
- Relationships matter more than tech trends
- P&G celebrates Tet with mothers
- 7-Eleven markets with sweets and a big heart
- Samsung embarks on Galaxy Wonderland
- Beacon/Leo Burnett realigns digital effort
- 7-Eleven makes noise with baby on drums
- Ebay classifieds show its humorous side
- Indigo to drive hype for game show launch
- Ducks with flaming gas go viral
- BFM: the future of tobacco brands
- Leo Burnett appoints Kyriakou's replacement
- Be Natural picks agency down under
- Leo Burnett ropes in Rushbrook