Du Toit to head up Visa account
Global - TBWA\Singapore has expanded the task of creative director for the global SIA account Mel Du Toit, to include Visa's regional creative initiatives.
Du Toit (pictured) has been with TBWA\Singapore as creative director since in July last year and has been responsible for the global creative development of all SIA communications in 36 countries.
In his new role, Du Toit will work closely with other TBWA's international offices across the Asia Pacific, Middle East, Central Europe and African regions to mentor the current creative team and produce creative output for VISA's major regional and global campaigns.
Du Toit was also previously creative director and managing partner at Publicis Mojo and the founding partner at The TakeAwayl, before joining TBWA.
Follow @MarketingEds on Twitter for breaking news throughout the day.
Have something to say? Comment on our Facebook page or contact the writer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TBWA Related Stories:
- TBWA\Group reveals success secrets
- M+S makes agency appointments
- TBWA\ China focuses on shopper behaviour
- Wyeth Gold takes kids around the world
- TBWA\ boosts creative team
- Lay of Draftfcb joins Creative Juice
- AIA consolidates creative with TBWA
- TBWA appoints DAN president
- DAN Singapore names new leadership team
- StanChart pumps marathon up on Facebook
- TBWA nabs JWT's creative lead
- BBDO appoints strategy lead for Asia
- TBWA\ appoints planning director
- Tangs goes for major brand overhaul
- McDonald's brings monster in for CNY push
- General Electric shows innovation with the old
- One2free redefines social gaming
- TBWA\KL promotes Shaun Tay
- ISC Innovators beefs up team
- TBWA snaps up Indian digital shop