Bintan to Jetstar for Kee
Kee made the move to the budget airlines in September and in this newly created role, he does not see too much difference to what he is doing now from what he was doing at Bintan Lagoon Resort.
"In marketing, your role is to build the brand; in business development, you build on the brand. I started my career with the banks in sales and sales management for 12 years, moved on to hotel marketing role for four years and now with an airline. The switch is gradual but centres around marketing consumer lifestyle desirables, it gives me the opportunity to employ what I gain in past experiences to develop new business grounds," he said.
Kee reports directly to head of commercial for Jetstar Asia Airways, Raphael Saw.
- Jetstar Asia Airways Pte Ltd
Jetstar Asia Airways Pte Ltd Related Stories:
- Jetstar Singapore opens more flights
- Jetstar in search of new CEO
- Jetstar defends Singapore turf
- Online show offers new brand exposure
- Constant Carat for Jetstar Asia
- The Road not taken
- Jetstar Asia hires Asia PR Werkz
- Orbitz makes Kee marketing hire
- Jetstar takes Orchard by surprise
- Grueber leaves top marketing job at Jetstar
- Hot Topic - What’s in a name?
- Movers and Shakers