Mindshare takes mobile focus
MINDSHARE PRABHVIR SAHMEY MOBILE MARKETING
Singapore - Mindshare Singapore has appointed a dedicated mobile marketing team which will launch in July this year, in response to an increase in mobile spend from its clients, said an agency statement.
Led by Prabhvir Sahmey (pictured), the team will initially focus on advertising, apps and mobile sites, with plans to introduce augmented reality, consulting, mobile content production and mobile demand side platforms (DSP).
It will work closely with Mindshare India, which recently set up its Mobile Centre of Excellence.
Sahmey said: “Mobile marketing needs serious attention from both marketers and agencies. We are excited to add another feather in our service offerings and we expect to develop more mobile marketing campaigns this year.”
Follow us @Marketingeds on Twitter for breaking stories throughout the day.
Mindshare Related Stories:
- Mindshare picks up global duties for Dyson
- M+S makes agency appointments
- Kleenex drives preference through softness
- Swiss Intl. Air Lines chooses media agency
- Mindshare to offer digital GRP metrics
- Mindshare China names head of performance
- Mindshare grabs L’Oreal’s online TV business
- A future where aesthetics matter more
- Sime Darby gets creative
- Mindshare names new president for China
- Lenovo goes beyond advertising
- Mindshare fills Hong Kong MD role
- Mindshare names digital director
- Case study: Unilever's football app
- Pocky markets to youth via micro movies
- Kleenex positions as China's buttocks cleaner
- Prudential pours its heart out
- Little change as Unilever settles media pitch
- Ford gets focused in new campaign
- Iris and Mindshare appoint, NHB calls pitch