Toshiba targets youths with new range
Malaysia - Toshiba Singapore Digital Products & Service Group (DS) has launched its new line-up of notebooks set to hit the market this month.
With nine new models launched regionally, Toshiba will push the sales of the signature Satellite M840 series with a regional marketing campaign set to be released in June or July.
Anne Chew, assistant manager of marketing and communication of South and Southeast Asia for Toshiba Singapore DS, said as Toshiba will push this range of products towards youth, driving on the colours and the style of the M84, the campaign will be heavily focused on social media.
It targets to sell 300,000 units of the M840 in the next year.
In terms of market share, Toshiba holds the number three spot in the laptop category in Malaysia and aims to come in at second with the release of its new notebooks.
In boosting its presence, Toshiba has opened its 10th sales and service branch in Miri and a Toshiba concept store in Low Yat.
Follow us @Marketingeds on Twitter for breaking stories throughout the day.
Have something to say? Comment on our Facebook page or contact the writer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Toshiba Related Stories:
- The Edge eyes India, Toshiba uses memes
- Toshiba relocates Thai facility
- Toshiba builds water R&D centre
- Fujitsu ends merger with Toshiba
- Toshiba to supply turbines to NTPC
- ZenithOptimedia bags Toshiba's media biz
- Toshiba outsources to Samsung
- Panasonic, Toshiba plug into India
- Toshiba trims fatty excess
- Toshiba launches 25th anniversary campaign
- Toshiba's high-end transformation
- Toshiba finds a celebrity friend in Owen Yap
- CEVA extends Toshiba partnership
- Toshiba strikes key NBA marketing deal
- Puma tees up for Her World Golf Challenge
- Toshiba slashes 3,900 more jobs
- Japanese tech giants boost measures to combat crisis
- Panasonic, Toshiba to close factories in Asia
- Toshiba seeks to buy Fujitsu’s HDD business
- Toshiba anticipates loss in first half of 2008