Mindshare fills deputy leader role
Hong Kong – Mindshare Hong Kong has promoted Remy Ng (pictured), who formerly held the position of partner-client leadership, to fill the newly created role of deputy leader.
This came a week after the announcement that Melanie Lo, Mindshare Hong Kong's leader, will take up the role of CEO at GroupM Hong Kong this August.
"With all the new developments that Mindshare network is working on, there is a need to add on one more management position in the Hong Kong office to lead and push these new developments forward," Lo said.
"Remy's previous contributions prove that she is the best person to take on this position."
Ng joined Mindshare Hong Kong in 1998. In her previous role, Ng led the agency's China business and and helped set up the Shenzhen office from 2003 to 2005.
Follow @MarketingEds on Twitter for breaking news throughout the day.
Mindshare Related Stories:
- Mindshare picks up global duties for Dyson
- M+S makes agency appointments
- Kleenex drives preference through softness
- Swiss Intl. Air Lines chooses media agency
- Mindshare to offer digital GRP metrics
- Mindshare China names head of performance
- Mindshare grabs L’Oreal’s online TV business
- A future where aesthetics matter more
- Sime Darby gets creative
- Mindshare names new president for China
- Lenovo goes beyond advertising
- Mindshare fills Hong Kong MD role
- Mindshare names digital director
- Case study: Unilever's football app
- Pocky markets to youth via micro movies
- Kleenex positions as China's buttocks cleaner
- Prudential pours its heart out
- Little change as Unilever settles media pitch
- Ford gets focused in new campaign
- Iris and Mindshare appoint, NHB calls pitch