Mindshare brings regional lead to Asia
Hong Kong – Mindshare has promoted Anita Munro to regional head of tactical planning to be based in Hong Kong.
Hailing from Mindshare Sydney, Munro (pictured) will be in tasked to handle client media investment practices, reporting directly to Nick Binns.
Nick Binns, head of trading of mindshare Asia, said her move is part of an ongoing plan to build Mindshare’s trading offering.Murro begins her new role immediately.
In the last July, Mindshare has made a similar move in moving Chungaiz Khan Mumtaz, head of Invention, from its UK's office to Shanghai.
Follow us @Marketingeds on Twitter for breaking stories throughout the day.
Have something to say? Comment on our Facebook page or contact the writer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mindshare Related Stories:
- Mindshare picks up global duties for Dyson
- M+S makes agency appointments
- Kleenex drives preference through softness
- Swiss Intl. Air Lines chooses media agency
- Mindshare to offer digital GRP metrics
- Mindshare China names head of performance
- Mindshare grabs L’Oreal’s online TV business
- A future where aesthetics matter more
- Sime Darby gets creative
- Mindshare names new president for China
- Lenovo goes beyond advertising
- Mindshare fills Hong Kong MD role
- Mindshare names digital director
- Case study: Unilever's football app
- Pocky markets to youth via micro movies
- Kleenex positions as China's buttocks cleaner
- Prudential pours its heart out
- Little change as Unilever settles media pitch
- Ford gets focused in new campaign
- Iris and Mindshare appoint, NHB calls pitch