Carat Philippines bulks senior staff
Linden moved to Manila from New York in mid-August this year to take up the post of senior vice president & head communications planning for P&G. Prior to his move, Linden served at Carat USA for more than six years, three of which were spent as VP connection planner.
He also has an extensive media experience of more than 10 years at MediaCom and Grey West.
Heading up the post of media director for Carat Philippines is Barredo. She is known in the industry, has clocked in over 15 years experience in media and account management, with some of the big industry players in the Philippines.
Before joining Carat, Maris held the respective positions of media buying drector at ZenithOptimedia for all Nestle' buying requirements and media director for buying for four years at Universal McCann handling the Globe Telecom buying remit.
- Carat Philippines
- Procter and Gamble
Carat Philippines Related Stories:
- Max's picks up Carat for media planning
- Aegis bags media, digital AOR for Lamoiyan
- Industry welcomes anti-cybercrime bill
- Carat nets CDO Foodsphere account
- Carat Philippines keeps up the winning spree
- Carat bags Asia Brewery brands
- P&G grows Mediacom partnership
- Capati joins Carat
- Carat Philippines makes two new senior hires