LB's Anna Chan surfaces at iClick
Hong Kong – Leo Burnett's former chief digital officer Anna Chan (pictured) has joined digital agency iClick as managing director of Hong Kong, Taiwan and Singapore.
Based in Hong Kong, Chan will be responsible for the overall management of iClick’s operation across the three markets.
Prior to the appointment, Chan was with Leo Burnett Hong Kong where she oversaw various areas such as digital product and strategy.
She brings more than 12 years of experience in online communications to iClick, having worked with a variety of clients including Microsoft, Langham Hotels, Max Factor, Wyeth, Smartone Vodafone and Hang Seng Bank.
Chan said she is excited about her new job as she shares the same vision with the company on how online marketing is evolving, that “data and technology” are the keys to the future of the industry.
Sammy Hsieh, CEO and founder of iClick, said Chan is a key addition to the company’s leadership.
“With her strong background, in-depth knowledge and rich online marketing experience, Anna is well equipped to help us establish the leadership in Asia and give clients good reasons to choose iClick,” Hsieh said.
Follow us @Marketingeds on Twitter for breaking stories throughout the day.
Have something to say? Comment on our Facebook page or contact the writer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Leo Burnett
Leo Burnett Related Stories:
- LOOK: How Leo Burnett scares people
- Leo Burnett appoints ECD
- Twinings Tea appoints Leo Burnett
- Leo Burnett appoints Samsung business lead
- FrieslandCampina and Leo Burnett part ways
- Leo Burnett wins global brief for Pfizer
- Petronas redeems itself with Tau Fu Fah
- Relationships matter more than tech trends
- P&G celebrates Tet with mothers
- 7-Eleven markets with sweets and a big heart
- Samsung embarks on Galaxy Wonderland
- Beacon/Leo Burnett realigns digital effort
- 7-Eleven makes noise with baby on drums
- Ebay classifieds show its humorous side
- Indigo to drive hype for game show launch
- Ducks with flaming gas go viral
- BFM: the future of tobacco brands
- Leo Burnett appoints Kyriakou's replacement
- Be Natural picks agency down under
- Leo Burnett ropes in Rushbrook