UM's Brett Stewart joins OMD International
Hong Kong - OMD has nabbed Brett Stewart from UM as managing partner of OMD International, the agency's specialist unit that manages multi-national client assignments.
Stewart will be responsible for delivering media results for OMD's global clients through consumer insights, strategy and channels, based in the Hong Kong office.
He joins OMD from UM Hong Kong, where he was global managing partner leading the Cathay Pacific Airways account.
Torie Henderson, president of global account management, Omnicom Media Group Asia Pacific, said OMD International is increasing its presence in key local markets like Hong Kong to deliver world class solutions to client partners.
Jackson Kwok, CEO of Omnicom Media Group Hong Kong, said: "Brett's expertise of leading multi-cultural teams will fit well with the profile of OMD International, which is currently in growth mode."
Stewart's appointment is effective from 3 July and he will report to Jackson Kwok and Torie Henderson.
Follow us @Marketingeds on Twitter for breaking stories throughout the day.
Have something to say? Comment on our Facebook page or contact the writer at email@example.com.
- Universal McCann
Universal McCann Related Stories:
- Brand’s goes HaHa this CNY
- MasterCard makes Singapore priceless
- UM adds Claire's to China roster
- UM nabs Starcom's Bowling
- Vitamin Water dances Gangnam style
- UM names managing partner for Cathay
- UM wins Carrefour media duties
- UM bags Ernst & Young global duties
- UM China wins Chrysler Group
- Suntec chooses UM
- In BRIEF: UM, Heineken, PSB, TBWA
- UM bags H&M's media biz in Malaysia
- The New Straits Times gets talking
- Brands welcome on social media
- Screen of Choice
- FOMA Focus: Jacki Kelley, Universal McCann
- UM big winner in ExxonMobil review
- FT pushes deeper online engagement
- UM tightens ad targeting for Zuji
- Canned Ramadan PSA ads "poorly done"