InMobi spreads the word with Text 100
Shanghai - After setting foot into the U.S and Europe in 2010, InMobi is seeking to sustain its growth in mainland China by partnering with Text 100 Shanghai.
InMobi has appointed Text 100 Shanghai to deliver integrated communication campaigns spanning strategic communications framework and workshop, social media engagement, and thought leadership and visibility programs.
As InMobi strives to get ahead in China, the mobile advertising veteran said in a release that they looked for a strategic communication partner to support its growth in the market.
Anita Swan, InMobi's regional marketing director, Asia Pacific, said the entrepreneurial spirit makes the two companies a great match, and Text 100 overwhelmed InMobi with its "energy and enthusiasm" in the pitch process.
TT Yang, managing director of Text 100 China, sees the appointment as a win-win partnership, especially when "InMobi is a leader in its field and Text 100 is well equipped to help it achieve significant growth in China".
InMobi is the largest independent mobile advertising company geared up with an extensive global network. It is the agency behind the ads in mobile apps such as Blast Monkey.
Follow us @Marketingeds on Twitter for breaking stories throughout the day.
Have something to say? Comment on our Facebook page or contact the writer at email@example.com.
- Text 100
Text 100 Related Stories:
- Oldtown revamps as it extends presence
- Text100 sees senior management changes
- APAC travellers want more social media
- Malaysians digital reliant when travelling
- Text 100 wins Rexel
- Text 100 shuffles global ranks
- Top level shuffle at Text 100
- Vodafone calls up Text100
- Inmarsat hires, Microsoft ropes in agencies
- Cartoon Network picks Text 100
- PR: Integration key but talent still a problem
- Hungry like the Woolf: The new corporate speak
- KFC: A punch in the face?
- Rakuten tags Text 100 for PR duties
- New appointments at Text 100
- Zuji renews regional agency roster
- PayPal brands with pretty boy power
- MAS handpicks Ogilvy PR
- Text 100 promotes Chee
- Text 100 Greater China ops take shape