Sponsors named for The Amazing Race Asia 2
"The return of sponsors shows their confidence in AXN to deliver another world-class production that will be a big hit with viewers across Asia. We are thankful for the tremendous support of all our sponsors and partners as they have been pivotal in the creation of this second season," Ricky Ow, GM for SPE Networks Asia said.
The Amazing Race Asia 2 will broadcast on AXN towards the end of the year and like the first season, sponsor's services and products will be incorporated into the show. As reported by Marketing in November last year, Caltex, which sponsored The Amazing Race Asia, used the show as a single platform for its products and services across all regional markets.
At the time, integrated marketing communications manager of Asia Pacific for Chevron International, Brian Fisher said, "TV shows reach out to customers in different ways, strengthening brand values by association."
- SPE Networks - Asia Pte Ltd
SPE Networks - Asia Pte Ltd Related Stories:
- Animax targets youth with rebranding
- Canon signs ad deal with SPENA
- The Jolt: Don't sell yourself short
- SPE Networks to rep AETN across Asia
- The Amazing Race Asia sponsors return
- Sony aims to tap modern women's market
- AXN Beyond coming soon
- Animax ventures into branded entertainment
- SPE Networks Asia pioneer moves up
- Catapult Advertising runs out winners at The Amazing Race Asia 2 pitch
- SPE ups offerings with three new channels