Net-A-Porter selects MPG & Media Contacts
UK - Net-A-Porter, the world's premier online luxury retailer, has selected Havas Media's MPG and Media Contacts as its media agencies of record for the EMEA and APAC region.
MPG and Media Contacts, offline and online companies respectively, will handle the online retailer's media duties across key global markets in the regions.Ad Spend was not disclosed.
Anthony Rhind, CEO for Havas Digital global, said the agency has invested a great amount of resources to ensure its delivery and service is leading edge across geographies, and that the value of Artemis, its proprietary digital campaign management platform, enables the maximisation of media across channels.
"We are pleased Net-A-Porter recognised we could deliver both the sophistication and integration necessary to help move their business forward."
Follow @MarketingEds on Twitter for breaking news throughout the day.Have something to say? Comment on our Facebook page or contact the writer at email@example.com
- Media Contacts
MPG Related Stories:
- Giant billboard unveiled at Bondi Beach
- Beaute Prestige settles media business
- MPG wins XL Axiata's media biz
- Roundtable: Targeting the lucrative customers
- In BRIEF: Landor, MPG, Dulux, NLB
- MPG gets new local lead
- MPG China wins Hyundai and Kia business
- New fashion magazine on the block
- Philips splits US$100m global media account
- TME and MPG tie-up in India
- MPG wins Fitness First's media biz
- History appoints MPG as its media agency
- Lindt & Baidu feature in Credit Suisse ad
- MPG Media Contacts formalises creative unit
- FOMA Focus: Winners Wisdom
- World Orchid Conference picks agencies
- MPG hires DBS's Lim as Clark steps up
- MPG China harvests Nature's Bounty
- Norton appoints MPG & Media Contacts
- Victorinox appoints MPG as AOR