Air New Zealand tours with DraftFCB
New Zealand - Air New Zealand has appointed DraftFCB its lead creative agency, beginning March 2012.
The incumbent on the account was 99/Colenso, part of the BBDO group.
It is understood that the review only covered creative duties and does not impact the media agency OMD.
In a statement, Bryan Crawford, chairman and CEO of DraftFCB Australia and New Zealand, said the agency looking forward to working closely with the airline.
Follow @MarketingEds on Twitter for breaking news throughout the day.
Have something to say? Comment on our Facebook page or contact the writer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Air New Zealand
- Draft FCB
Air New Zealand Related Stories:
- Viral hit: Fly like a Hobbit
- Air NZ grips social star power
- Air NZ concerned over Dreamliner
- CEO sacked over sexist remarks
- Air NZ brands as love messenger
- JAL, ANZ enmeshed in cargo scandal
- Air NZ celebrates with a Kiwi Kristmas
- Air NZ to replace Boeing with Airbus
- Air NZ pushes London route via Facebook
- Airlines named in cargo cartel scandal