Energizer hands local duties to Havas duo
Malaysia - Energizer Malaysia has appointed the media services and digital units of Havas Media, Trapper MPG and Media Contacts to handle integrated communications plan for its Schick brand.
Effective immediately the agencies will be in charge of strategic planning, media planning and buying, through-the line and creative development for digital initiatives throughout 2012.
On the appointment Mike Foong, managing director of Energizer, Malaysia and Sri Lanka, said that both TrapperMPG and Media Contacts showed clear understanding towards both the Schick brand and its consumers and the company was looking forward to working with them in 2012.
K. Sivanathan (pictured), CEO of Trapper MPG said: "We are extremely pleased to be appointed on the Schick business. It is a great brand with a long history in this market. We believe our shared DNA with Schick as upstart challengers to the status quo will galvanise both organisations to excel."
Dinesh Sandhu, country director Media Contacts Malaysia added: "This a much coveted win for us. The strategy we have devised for Schick in 2012 touches every foreseeable consumer digital touchpoint."
"The activation strategy is game changing for the category. We anticipate much consumer alignment to the brand once the 2012 roll out is complete."
Follow @MarketingEds on Twitter for breaking news throughout the day.
Have something to say? Comment on our Facebook page or contact the writer at email@example.com.
- Media Contacts
- Havas Media International
Media Contacts Related Stories:
- Compass Visa engages with two-way videos
- UNICEF appoints full-service ad agency
- Compass Visa picks up viral CSR power
- Beaute Prestige settles media business
- Compass Visa spreads the love on Facebook
- Media Contacts hires client service director
- Net-A-Porter selects MPG & Media Contacts
- Havas Digital makes senior hire
- Iskandar Malaysia goes ahead with digital
- KLM brings Lion Dance Championship to FB
- Is recoupling of agencies the next big thing?
- MPG Media Contacts formalises creative unit
- Naza Group selects Media Contacts
- Phillip Wain runs with Media Contacts
- Norton appoints MPG & Media Contacts
- Naza Kia appoints Havas Media's agencies
- Havas-owned duo nab Iskandar
- Media Contacts promotes two
- Media Contacts on return flight with KLM
- Baba’s test new flavour with agencies