Isobar Indonesia appoints ECD
Indonesia - Isobar Indonesia has appointed Tania Mailangkay as executive creative director to provide quality creative and strategy.
Prior to this role, Mailangkay was working at Leo Burnett as integrated creative director working for both Arc and Leo Burnett on digital, shopper marketing and integrated campaigns.
Mailangkay's (pictured) experience in integrated creative campaigns with a focus on digital, will make her ideal for the role of bringing people and brands together, an official statement said.
Over her career she has had stints at Ogilvy Red Card and BBDO in Singapore, McCann Erickson in Switzerland, BTL design firm, digital agency Funny Garbage and more.
Some new business wins for Isobar this year include Kellogg's regional account, P&G, Sony Electronics, Cerebos, City of Dreams, J&J and Korea Telecom.
Follow us @marketingeds on Twitter for breaking stories throughout the day.
Have something to say? Comment on our Facebook page or contact us at email@example.com
Isobar Related Stories:
- Ryan heads to Singapore for senior Isobar role
- wwwins Isobar boosts creative talent in China
- wwwins Isobar munches on Oreo
- Brand’s goes HaHa this CNY
- Isobar puts emphasis on Kellogg
- Isobar to boost innovation down under
- Holden keeps holding onto Visual Jazz Isobar
- adidas launches interactive TV mobile app
- HKBN names digital partner
- Isobar wins global duties for Rosewood
- wwwins Isobar hires Tribal DDB's Chiu
- Isobar ropes in Rapp’s Roy
- wwwins Isobar boosts digital media team
- In BRIEF: TBWA, Isobar, Rantau, Catcha
- Isobar mixes it up with Visual Jazz
- PROFILE: Raising the digital bar
- Ryan takes on a new role at Isobar
- Aegis beefs up mobile offering
- Wwwins Isobar promotes creative partner
- Subaru Australia starts its new engine