Baker to lead Mediacom's digital business
Beijing - Mediacom China has appointed Chris Baker as vice president to lead its digital business in China.
Baker (pictured) has more than 10 years experience in brand and digital communications. Prior to joining Mediacom he was owner and partner at a digital and brand consultancy CliK Dynamics.
Between 2002 and 2009 he worked at Eight Partnership as partner and managing director responsible for new business, media and digital strategy and business expansion into China.
Based in Beijing he will report to Michael Zhang, president of Mediacom China.
Zhang said clients' digital and integrated media communications needs and expectations have expanded considerably. Baker's appointment will enhance its talent pool in China,
Follow @MarketingEds on Twitter for breaking news throughout the day.
Have something to say? Comment on our Facebook page or contact the writer at email@example.com.
Mediacom Related Stories:
- Shell rides on the wild side
- MediaCom APAC COO takes on a global role
- The power of social media in the workplace
- MediaCom boosts worldwide committee
- Cosplaying Santas roam Ocean Park
- Aegis grabs COFCO's $850m account
- U Mobile 'connects lives' in latest campaign
- MediaCom on winning streak in Australia
- MediaCom China beefs up digital front
- Volkswagen’s new online tease
- Dulux finds real-life inspiration
- AsiaRooms aims to find the dream room
- Olympics on free TV: Do advertisers care?
- Koh heads digital at MediaCom
- Akzo Nobel aligns media duties
- Volkswagen debuts 3D micro-movie
- MediaCom to sponsor LMS
- Mediacom reclaims FANCL from Carat
- Unicom hands media biz to Mediacom
- MediaCom buys out Brilliant Media