OCBC reaches youths with Frank credit cards
Created by OCBC's creative agency McCann Erickson, the campaign runs across print, digital, outdoor and social media.
This follows shortly after it launched its Frank platform in May this year to cater to the youth market. Its youth customers can choose from various designs to customise their credit card faces with, and the card also comes with features such as rewards for paying bills on time and various tie-ups with youth lifestyle brands such as H&M.
"Our target audience is digitally savvy and connected, so watch out for our awesome digital ads on Xinmsn and Facebook, " Ng Li Lian, head of OCBC's marketing services said.
The ads are aimed at building awareness of the new product and to push for new sign ups. The campaign will run until 31 January 2012 and runs locally.
Wild Advertising and Marketing were behind the digital and social aspects of the campaign and Carat was responsible for media planning and buying.
The campaign creatives run with the tagline: "Many Banks Sweet Talk. But Only One is Frank!".
Have something to say? Comment on our Facebook page or contact the writer at firstname.lastname@example.org
- OCBC Bank
- McCann Erickson
OCBC Bank Related Stories:
- Locals proud of home-grown companies
- Are your staff training for a career switch?
- OCBC's marketing lead exits
- Local bank CEOs paid the big bucks
- Improved jobless rate for the less educated
- Wage credits to benefit 70% of workforce
- OCBC set to play
- OCBC rides closer to your heart
- OCBC rides with double the support
- HR Chronicles: Getting ahead isn't easy
- OCBC makes online payment easier
- OCBC’s O’Connor to speak at MMS
- How OCBC won over the youth market
- OCBC plays a part in pop-up picnic
- Thai tycoon sets a firm foot in Singapore
- Star rolls out new look, OCBC takes to Pinterest
- Brands find their place at Beerfest
- Singapore SMEs halting growth plans in uncertain economy
- Singapore banks gain from Chinese companies
- OCBC partners Gardens by the Bay