Bank of Singapore gets relational
Regional - OCBC's private bank subsidiary Bank of Singapore has launched a branding campaign regionally, hoping to strike a note with its clients by relating to their core values.
Created by Y&R Singapore, the campaign runs globally on TV and as print ads, and is broadcasted on various in-flight channels, including Singapore Airlines, Emirates, Japan Airlines and Cathay Pacific as well as on Bloomberg and CNBC.
Finny Tan, account director, Y&R Singapore said the campaign aimed to steer away from talking about material success by focus on aspirational objects and lifestyles in the advertising like other banks do, but to place the client at the core.
"We've used our insights into Bank of Singapore's target audience to design a brand campaign that acknowledges the inspiration and hard work which drives their success. By doing so, we hope to engage with them in a more meaningful way," Tan said.
The campaign runs until 2012.
The Bank of Singapore is a wholly owned subsidiary of OCBC Bank and a Singapore-headquartered private bank.
Festival of Media Asia
The Festival of Media Asia is coming to Singapore in November in partnership with Marketing Magazine.For speaker information and event details see the site festivalofmedia.com/asia
- Young and Rubicam
- Bank of Singapore Ltd
Young and Rubicam Related Stories:
- Another global ad network steps into Myanmar
- Cancer Society ruffles women's skirts
- Y&R ties up with Hancomm
- 2013: It isn't business as usual
- How Caltex maneuvered its global rebrand
- Y&R wins Media Prima account
- Y&R finds market research partner
- What Singaporean youths want
- Vietnam comes of age
- WPP creates single unit for Colgate
- M1 retains Y&R
- Y&R China ropes in creative lead
- Danone’s Aqua wants to keep Indonesia clean
- TAFEP encourages mutual respect at work
- Y&R's VML acquires Qais
- Colgate looks beyond Y&R
- NEWS IN BRIEF: 10 November 2011
- FOMA Focus: William J. Manfredi
- Brand's tests locals for alertness
- Caltex pampers motorists