Mitsubishi promotes Pajero Sport
Malaysia - In promoting its latest Pajero Sport, Mitsubishi has launched a TVC highlighting the features of the new car.
The TVC titled 'Shopping' follows a man driving on different terrains looking like a shot from an action movie trailer. From stopping at the sea to get a fish to climbing a cliff to pick a flower, it is later revealed that the sequence was a dramatic portrayal of him going grocery shopping with the Pajero Sport.
Apart from the TVC which airs on both free to air and pay TV, major newspapers, billboards and car magazines were also used in the media mix. The ad targets the "adventurous family man who is still young at heart."
Mitsubishi engaged McCann Erickson Malaysia for all creative duties while GroupM was as the media agency for the campaign and Integricity handled all online executions.
Festival of Media Asia
The Festival of Media Asia is coming to Singapore in November in partnership with Marketing Magazine.For speaker information and event details see the site festivalofmedia.com/asia
- McCann Erickson Malaysia
- Mitsubishi Motors Malaysia
McCann Erickson Malaysia Related Stories:
- McCann shakes up top management
- Maxis imparts grandfather's wisdom
- McCann wins gold at LIA
- Y&R named Agency of the Year at Kancil
- A&W on the hunt for a new agency
- Marketing TV: Training and retaining talent
- A+M Wrap-up: Sweet Fight for Gold
- KFC unrolls marketing for new chicken wrap
- Effie gold for LB, DraftFCB and Optimedia
- KFC to spend RM2 million on cheesy pasta
- Nestle milks Nespray 1+ benefits
- Nescafe plays the health card
- Long path to Selangor Tourism decision
- KFC launches RM3m campaign
- McCanns drive Exora hype ahead of unveil
- Four in pitch for Tourism Selangor creative biz
- Lucky 13 Award-ed
- Property work for Dentsu and McCanns
- Pos Malaysia delivers pitch shortlist
- Read to leave McCann