Initiative wins digital duties for Nescafé
Indonesia - Nestlé has awarded its digital marketing duties to Initiative in Indonesia following a pitch.
Initiative will be responsible for building the Nescafé's brand presence across all digital platforms including overseeing the launch of its 'Journey of Life' campaign.
Lalita A Mardjuni, head of marketing services at Nestlé, said the agency understood Nescafé consumers and Nestlé's vision and passion for building the brand in Indonesia.
Ram Subramaniam, senior technical advisor at Initiative, said it would enhance the digital presence and interactivity of the brand to help consumers share their experiences and opinions via social media channels.
Festival of Media Asia
The Festival of Media Asia is coming to Singapore in November in partnership with Marketing Magazine.
For speaker information and event details see the site festivalofmedia.com/asia
Initiative Related Stories:
- Initiative bags AIA media business
- Initiative drives off with Manheim
- Dunkin Donuts picks Initiative China
- Let's move it, says 100Plus
- Little change as Unilever settles media pitch
- IPG launches leadership programme
- Initiative hires for key mobile position
- Subway settles media account
- Microsoft's Bresseel heads to Initiative
- THE ICONIC selects Initiative for media duties
- NETS banks on Initiative
- Soho appoints Initiative
- Zuji books media with Initiative
- AJE matures relationship with Initiative
- MCYS appoints agency partners
- Initiative to raise US$1m in charity push
- Livingston takes CEO role at Initiative
- Initiative names MD to drive G14 growth
- Initiative Thailand grows biz
- Initiative Australia buffs portfolio