Hyatt hires Fleishman for China push
Hong Kong - Hyatt Hotels has appointed Fleishman-Hillard as its PR partner across Hong Kong and China as it readies to launch a series of additional hotel brands.
The agency has already worked on projects, including its media events in Hong Kong to announce further expansion of its China presence.
Both Fleishman-Hillard and Hyatt were not immediately available for comment, but the move is part of Hyatt Hotels expansion of its business in China where it will add eight extra hotels and introduce its Hyatt Place and Hyatt House brands.Nong Xia, senior vice president of real estate and development for Hyatt Hotels & Resorts in China, said it would expand its presence to other Chinese markets to meet the increasing needs of domestic and affluent Chinese consumers.
A spokesperson from Hyatt said there are a surging number of five-star hotels in city centers such as Shanghai, but the market is not oversupplied.
He said it saw opportunities to introduce its brand in suburbs and emerging market places.
Festival of Media Asia
The Festival of Media Asia is coming to Singapore in November in partnership with Marketing Magazine.
For speaker information and event details see the site festivalofmedia.com/asia
- Fleishman-Hillard Hong Kong
Fleishman-Hillard Hong Kong Related Stories:
- Hitachi picks FH for regional PR biz
- Dassault Falcon parks with Fleishman
- FH bags S&P Indices biz across Asia
- FH promotes Joanna Wong to EVP
- Fleishman-Hillard bags PR for GoHome
- Fox hands regional brief to Fleishman
- Social media and ethics to be a focus for CPRF
- Fleishman-Hillard takes regional PR for DFI
- BP - victim or villain?
- Fleishman-Hillard wins Comvita PR duties
- The digerati way
- Omnicom firms tackle corporate culture
- NZTE builds business ties with North Asia
- Chu joins Fleishman-Hillard as VP
- Fleishman-Hillard nabs ex Waggener Edstrom GM
- Fleishman-Hillard and MS&L to drive Huawei’s internationalization strategy