FOMA Focus: Lito S. German, BMW
Global - Lito S. German (pictured), marketing director of BMW Asia oversees its management across the East Asia region, based in Singapore.
German joined BMW Group in 2003 as its corporate communications and marketing director of BMW Philippines, since than he has risen to the rank of marketing director of BMW Asia.
As marketing director, German is responsible for advertising, digital communications, CRM, event management, produce and price planning, as well as training and development across the East Asia region.
Prior to joining BMW, German worked for brands such as Coca-Cola, Total and Sun Life of Canada in marketing and PR consultant roles.
His working background also includes crisis management, lobbying and political strategy.
The inaugural Festival of Media Asia will take place 13-15 November at the Marina Bay Sands Hotel in Singapore. To register, click here, or to enquire about attendance, email Geraldine Quah at firstname.lastname@example.org
Festival of Media Asia
The Festival of Media Asia is coming to Singapore in November in partnership with Marketing Magazine.
For speaker information and event details see the site festivalofmedia.com/asia
BMW Related Stories:
- BMW shores up maritime defence
- Why customer loyalty doesn't come cheap
- BMW gets musical
- BMW holds pole position in luxury segment
- BMW drives with Customer Loyalty 2013
- Boeing partners BMW, Keppel inks
- BMW runs a full marathon
- MINI helps you find The One
- BMW shortlists creative agencies
- What BMW did with a lunar eclipse
- Nike+ runs on Android, BMW awarded
- The MARKies celebrates outstanding works
- Brands reminisce with ‘My Generasi'
- BMW tackles recall the direct way
- BMW Convertible guest stars at yacht show
- BMW rides on horse racing event
- What drove BMW to the top
- BMW puts Ogilvy in the driver's seat
- China steers Rolls-Royce into record sales
- The Futurist: Same battle, new rules