Olay chooses Yuna as its new face
Malaysia - In a bid to engage younger woman in Malaysia, Olay has brought onboard celebrity singer-songwriter, Yunalis Zarai, popularly known as Yuna, as its brand ambassador.
Basing the move an insight from a Asia-wide survey that Asian women in their 20s and 30s view youthful-looking skin as their ideal standard of skin, Olay roped in Yuna in an attempt to help younger women understand skin ageing issues.
P&G could not be reached for more comments at the time of writing.
According to local media reports, Olay has also given its Total Effects product a brand new look to appeal to younger women who have started to experience changes in their skin condition but not taken to any anti-ageing products.Yuna was also named the brand ambassador for Canon early this year.
Festival of Media Asia
The Festival of Media Asia is coming to Singapore in November in partnership with Marketing Magazine.
For speaker information and event details see the site festivalofmedia.com/asia
- Procter & Gamble
Procter & Gamble Related Stories:
- Locals proud of home-grown companies
- Taking the big gamble
- Ariel brings "Giant Ball" TVC to life
- P&G names Jonnaert’s replacement
- TradeCard expands, FedEx reprices
- There's hope yet for Asia's economy
- Call for firms to protect the globe
- P&G's VP of comms for Asia steps down
- P&G wins big with multiple accolades
- Case Study: Fekkai
- Asia props up P&G growth
- JCDecaux braces for Olympic craze
- P&G says thanks a million, literally
- MediaVest retains PUR's media biz
- P&G relocation to boost employment in Singapore
- P&G moves beauty biz to Singapore
- P&G moves beauty headquarters to SG
- P&G kicks off local push for Olympics
- Pritchard on building brands in a digital world
- FMCG giants do battle in the Philippines