AIA picks TBWA\ for regional creative duties
Regional - AIA Group has appointed TBWA\ as its regional creative agency following a pitch, displacing incumbent agency Leo Burnett in the process.
AIA Group and TBWA\ were both unable to officially comment on the appointment.
AIA Group is the largest publicly listed pan-Asian life insurance group in the world, which operates in 14 markets across Asia Pacific.
Festival of Media Asia
The Festival of Media Asia is coming to Singapore in November in partnership with Marketing Magazine.
For speaker information and event details see the site festivalofmedia.com/asia
TBWA Related Stories:
- M+S makes agency appointments
- TBWA\ China focuses on shopper behaviour
- Wyeth Gold takes kids around the world
- TBWA\ boosts creative team
- Lay of Draftfcb joins Creative Juice
- AIA consolidates creative with TBWA
- TBWA appoints DAN president
- DAN Singapore names new leadership team
- StanChart pumps marathon up on Facebook
- TBWA nabs JWT's creative lead
- BBDO appoints strategy lead for Asia
- TBWA\ appoints planning director
- Tangs goes for major brand overhaul
- McDonald's brings monster in for CNY push
- General Electric shows innovation with the old
- One2free redefines social gaming
- TBWA\KL promotes Shaun Tay
- ISC Innovators beefs up team
- TBWA snaps up Indian digital shop
- The importance of creativity