Marketing TV: Sharp Daily launch
Hong Kong - It took just 30 minutes for the distributors of Next Media's free newspaper Sharp Daily to run out of stock at Sheung Wan MTR this morning, but not so for its competition.
See the full video here.
On the launch morning of Sharp Daily, commuters by and large welcomed the new newspaper and said they would now read all four of Hong Kong's free Chinese papers.
But many, including Hong Kong's only free English title The Standard, expect the current "cut-throat" newspaper war to have casualties.
Festival of Media Asia
The Festival of Media Asia is coming to Singapore in November in partnership with Marketing Magazine.
For speaker information and event details see the site festivalofmedia.com/asia
- Next Media
- AM730 Media
Next Media Related Stories:
- Next Media sells TV unit to ERA Communciations
- Case Study: Next Media's digital journey
- Sharp Daily puts brands into question
- Gravitas triumphs at Mob-Ex Awards 2012
- Next Media quits Taiwan after 11 years
- Next Media eyes growth for Sharpon
- Apple Daily halts adult section
- Sharpon stuns shoppers in guerrilla push
- The real purpose behind Sharp Daily
- Next Media continues to make losses
- Anti-locust ad to fuel Mainland tensions
- Free, but at what cost?
- Next Media sets aside $10m for Sharp launch
- Next Media shores up free newspaper launch
- Next Media to animate the US market
- VDONext joins the iPad bandwagon
- VDONext pushes horse racing fun
- Pixel Media picks up VDONext
- Next reworks Apple Daily sales team
- VDONext ramps up mobile presence