Lowe hires Wadhwa in planning role
Malaysia - Lowe and Partners Malaysia has appointed Sailesh Wadhwa as its strategic planning director.
Wadhwa (pictured) has previously had stints with Bates 141 India and Grey Colombo, as group planning director specialsing in brand strategy and consumer insights. He has worked on brands such as Nestle, Reebok, Pantene, Motorola, Horlicks, Airtel and Incredible India.
In his new role, Wadhwa will enhance and strengthen the relevance, engagement and effectiveness of Lowe's communication solutions for its blue-chip clients.
Khairudin Rahim, Managing Director of Lowe Malaysia said: "Today's approach is the engagement-driven model. The traditional intrusion-Driven advertising model is losing its power."
"What matters most in today's wired world is relevance and engagement with the target audience. Sailesh brings with him demonstrable experience in strategic business level thinking, complemented by strong ideas in digital and beyond."
Festival of Media Asia
The Festival of Media Asia is coming to Singapore in November in partnership with Marketing Magazine.
For speaker information and event details see the site festivalofmedia.com/asia
- Lowe and Partners
Lowe and Partners Related Stories:
- Axe hires Open to find first Filipino spaceman
- Making a long distance relationship work
- Coke chooses Lowe
- KFC returns to BBDO
- McCann drives Mitsubishi home
- F&N pitches perfect pull for tea
- Wall’s adds two scoops
- Lowe gets a makeover
- Lowe bolsters Unilever team
- Unilever awards Carte D'Or biz to Lowe
- BBDO leads Malaysia to strong AdFest get
- Lucky 13 Award-ed
- Back to school with AWARD
- Digital is not the only way
- Lowe Malaysia wins Lip Ice
- Ayamas win for Lowe