The New Paper makes over Sunday edition
Singapore - The New Paper on Sunday has undergone a revamp, hoping to take on a more family-centered approach and also offering advertisers double page spread opportunities in the first five pages of the paper.
A spokesperson said the paper would include new pages on parenthood, health, shopping and celebrities while still offering sports and human interest features.
Additional columns will be included and the paper's food pages will have refreshed content such as genre-specific hawker specials.
Supervising editor of The New Paper on Sunday, Ken Jalleh Jr. said: "In re-thinking what we want to achieve, we looked at the newspaper anew, did research to understand the new reader and decided that a seamless, magazine approach is the way to go, given the slightly more leisurely approach to reading on Sundays. We hope readers, too, will read us anew."
The first revamped copy ran last weekend.
Festival of Media Asia
The Festival of Media Asia is coming to Singapore in November in partnership with Marketing Magazine.
For speaker information and event details see the site festivalofmedia.com/asia
- Singapore Press Holdings Ltd
Singapore Press Holdings Ltd Related Stories:
- SPH takes over local car portal
- HotFM in hot water after prank backfires
- Spring Singapore and BCA on PR hunt
- NHB on digital agency hunt, Iris hires
- Huggies and UOB get camera savvy
- My Paper revamps, Ate bags restaurant account
- SPH picks Heat, Diageo partners History
- NTUC Income campaign wins at iink Awards
- The Edge eyes India, Toshiba uses memes
- Volkswagen and The Straits Times give back
- The Straits Times revamps
- Lianhe Zaobao set for a makeover
- SPH gives gold this Lunar New Year
- A new radio station launches in the Lion City
- Yahoo hits back in SPH copyright lawsuit
- The Straits Times makes editorial changes
- SPH, Yahoo in legal battle over news copyright
- Mindshare, DDB lead at SPH Ink Awards
- PANPA names SPH's Geoff Tan top marketer
- ST apps debut today