FOMA Focus: Winners Wisdom
Regional - Ahead of the first Festival of Media Asia, MPG Mexico, Starcom MediaVest and MediaCom share their experience of winning Festival of Media Awards.
“Winning the Agency of the Year award at the 2010 Festival was a terrific boost to all our teams, where the honour of working in such a special place as MPG combined itself with the pride of putting Mexico at the centre of worldwide attention.”
Sylvain Chevalier (pictured), managing director of MPG Mexico.
“I am incredibly proud of our network’s performance at the Festival. To be recognised on a global stage competing against the best in the industry and be the first network to receive the coveted title of “Media Agency Network of the Year” at this prestigious venue is truly an honour.”
Laura Desmond, global CEO of Starcom MediaVest Group.
“I’m delighted that so many MediaCom campaigns have been recognised as worldclass at the Festival of Media Awards. It’s particularly pleasing that work from so many different parts of the MediaCom network have received this recognition. It’s a great demonstration of our ability to consistently deliver great thinking right across the globe.”
Stephen Allan, MediaCom’s worldwide chairman and CEO.
Festival of Media Asia will take place at the Marina Bay Sands Hotel, Singapore in November.
Festival of Media Asia
The Festival of Media Asia is coming to Singapore in November in partnership with Marketing Magazine.
For speaker information and event details see the site festivalofmedia.com/asia
- Starcom Mediavest
Mediacom Related Stories:
- Shell rides on the wild side
- MediaCom APAC COO takes on a global role
- The power of social media in the workplace
- MediaCom boosts worldwide committee
- Cosplaying Santas roam Ocean Park
- Aegis grabs COFCO's $850m account
- U Mobile 'connects lives' in latest campaign
- MediaCom on winning streak in Australia
- MediaCom China beefs up digital front
- Volkswagen’s new online tease
- Dulux finds real-life inspiration
- AsiaRooms aims to find the dream room
- Olympics on free TV: Do advertisers care?
- Koh heads digital at MediaCom
- Akzo Nobel aligns media duties
- Volkswagen debuts 3D micro-movie
- MediaCom to sponsor LMS
- Mediacom reclaims FANCL from Carat
- Unicom hands media biz to Mediacom
- MediaCom buys out Brilliant Media