Zuji renews regional agency roster
Regional - Zuji has appointed Text 100 Singapore and Sydney-based creative agency The Hallway as it seeks to strengthen its presence in the online travel market across Asia.
The agencies will manage its corporate communications and creative duties respectively.
Text 100 will help manage regional media relationships for the company but Waggener Edstrom continues to hold the account for Singapore.
Phang Shueh Chyan, director of marketing Zuji Asia Pacific, told Marketing separate appointments were made as the two markets require different needs.
For its PR strategy Zuji is primarily looking at increased exposure on earned media, and better opportunities with its media partners, in terms of planning and execution.
Meanwhile, the online travel agency has appointed The Hallway to develop a brand blueprint in Asia Pacific.
Zuji's work with the Hallway will be targeted at marketing to Hong Kong and Singapore-based travellers and will be consistent across the region. Zuji works with TCOB as its outdoor partner in Hong Kong.
The Hallway's new regional relationship with Zuji Asia Pacific follows its work on the recently launched 'Travel Your Way' campaign in Australia.
Festival of Media Asia
The Festival of Media Asia is coming to Singapore in November in partnership with Marketing Magazine.
For speaker information and event details see the site festivalofmedia.com/asia
- Text 100
Text 100 Related Stories:
- Oldtown revamps as it extends presence
- Text100 sees senior management changes
- APAC travellers want more social media
- Malaysians digital reliant when travelling
- Text 100 wins Rexel
- Text 100 shuffles global ranks
- Top level shuffle at Text 100
- Vodafone calls up Text100
- Inmarsat hires, Microsoft ropes in agencies
- Cartoon Network picks Text 100
- PR: Integration key but talent still a problem
- InMobi spreads the word with Text 100
- Hungry like the Woolf: The new corporate speak
- KFC: A punch in the face?
- Rakuten tags Text 100 for PR duties
- New appointments at Text 100
- PayPal brands with pretty boy power
- MAS handpicks Ogilvy PR
- Text 100 promotes Chee
- Text 100 Greater China ops take shape