Fox Likes TCOB for star-studded launch
Hong Kong – Fox International Channels has appointed TCOB to run series of guerilla events across Hong Kong as part of its "HK Likes" campaign.
After last week announcing it had secured 1 million subscribers in Hong Kong, TCOB is partnering with the pay-TV group for a series of events taking place over the next 10 days in Quarry Bay and Tai Koo Shing.
Key characters from Fox International's most popular channels, such as Avatar, Indiana Jones, Bruce Lee and America's Next Top Model, will feature in the campaign.
Festival of Media Asia
The Festival of Media Asia is coming to Singapore in November in partnership with Marketing Magazine.For speaker information and event details see the site festivalofmedia.com/asia
BMW Related Stories:
- BMW shores up maritime defence
- Why customer loyalty doesn't come cheap
- BMW gets musical
- BMW holds pole position in luxury segment
- BMW drives with Customer Loyalty 2013
- Boeing partners BMW, Keppel inks
- BMW runs a full marathon
- MINI helps you find The One
- BMW shortlists creative agencies
- What BMW did with a lunar eclipse
- Nike+ runs on Android, BMW awarded
- The MARKies celebrates outstanding works
- Brands reminisce with ‘My Generasi'
- BMW tackles recall the direct way
- BMW Convertible guest stars at yacht show
- BMW rides on horse racing event
- What drove BMW to the top
- BMW puts Ogilvy in the driver's seat
- China steers Rolls-Royce into record sales
- The Futurist: Same battle, new rules