Kraft appoints new APAC VP of marketing
KRAFT MARKETING SHAWN WARREN
Regional - Kraft Foods has appointed Leanne Cutts (pictured) as vice president of marketing for Asia Pacific, Kraft Foods and promoted Shawn Warren, who used to hold the role to president, Kraft Foods China, with immediate effect .
Warren now reports directly to Pradeep Pant, president of Kraft Foods Asia Pacific and will be based in Shanghai.
In her new role, based in Singapore, Cutts will be responsible for driving the growth of the gum, candy, and powdered beverages categories in addition to leading consumer insights & analytics and driving marketing excellence in the region.
Cutts has over two decades of marketing and general management experience, having held a number of significant positions across Asia Pacific prior to joining Kraft Foods.
She started her career with Unilever in Australia, where she spent six years working with the ice cream category. She then moved to GlaxoSmithKline in the OTC and nutritional drinks categories before taking on a global strategy role based in the UK.
In 2003, she moved back to Asia and has since worked in both marketing and general management roles in India and Hong Kong.
In her last role she managed North Asia within Asia Pacific consumer healthcare covering Hong Kong, China nutritionals, Taiwan, Korea and Vietnam.
Festival of Media Asia
The Festival of Media Asia is coming to Singapore in November in partnership with Marketing Magazine.
For speaker information and event details see the site festivalofmedia.com/asia
- Kraft Foods
Kraft Foods Related Stories:
- Kraft surprises public after fire drill
- wwwins Isobar munches on Oreo
- Twisties brings new twist to packaging
- Cadbury rolls out giant musical chocolate bars
- Twisties launches into space
- Philippines takes the Oreo oath
- Agencies on alert as Kraft reviews media
- Lenovo, Kraft get on MTV World Stage
- Jacob's gets social through latest campaign
- Oreo turns 100, launches global campaign
- Kraft loses VP global media post job cuts
- Local women storm the FT Top 50
- Understanding consumer behaviour
- FOMA FOCUS: Elaine Rodrigo, Kraft Foods
- Kraft stirs up a cocoa alliance
- Twisties & MTV hunt for the next superstar
- Cadbury encourages sharing
- Present leaders must be future focused
- Get paid to eat candy
- Coke's Chacko shifts gear to Proton