FH bags S&P Indices biz across Asia
Regional - Standard & Poor's has appointed Fleishman-Hillard to handle its regional media relations and strategic consulting for its S&P Indices biz across Asia.
With its regional hub in Hong Kong, Fleishman-Hillard will provide media relations and and profile-building support for S&P Indices which includes S&P 500, S&P GSCI, as well as a family of international S&P Indices used as a benchmark for investment products in China.
"We are glad to be working with Fleishman-Hillard in expanding our coverage and raising our profile further across Asia," Christopher O'Brien, managing director at S&P Indices, said.
"The time is right for us to consolidate this growth with the support of a PR agency that can deliver the financial markets contacts and understanding we need."
Rachel Catanach (pictured), senior vice president, senior partner and managing director at Fleishman-Hillard, said the win adds to its diversified finance clientele, deepening its penetration into the financial sector.
Have you joined the campaign for free content?
Subscribe to Marketing and marketing-interactive for FREE:
- Fleishman-Hillard Hong Kong
Fleishman-Hillard Hong Kong Related Stories:
- Hyatt hires Fleishman for China push
- Hitachi picks FH for regional PR biz
- Dassault Falcon parks with Fleishman
- FH promotes Joanna Wong to EVP
- Fleishman-Hillard bags PR for GoHome
- Fox hands regional brief to Fleishman
- Social media and ethics to be a focus for CPRF
- Fleishman-Hillard takes regional PR for DFI
- BP - victim or villain?
- Fleishman-Hillard wins Comvita PR duties
- The digerati way
- Omnicom firms tackle corporate culture
- NZTE builds business ties with North Asia
- Chu joins Fleishman-Hillard as VP
- Fleishman-Hillard nabs ex Waggener Edstrom GM
- Fleishman-Hillard and MS&L to drive Huawei’s internationalization strategy