Caltex helps make the journey enjoyable
Malaysia – Lubricant brand Caltex is set to launch a new marketing campaign next month in conjunction with its seventy-fifth anniversary celebrations, running with a new tagline 'Enjoy the Journey'.
The campaign features a "bubbles" theme to display an innovative way of communicating the benefits of Techron in an engine and promises consumers a different experience each time they drive into a Caltex service station.
Caltex has also embarked on community-related programmes initiated by Chevron Malaysia such as a series of efforts to raise awareness and enhance education on HIV and AIDS. Chevron recently presented a cheque of RM 53,241 to the Malaysian AIDS Foundation.
"We want to create a real change in our brand promise to get consumers to re-evaluate Caltex, its products and offer," Peng Xiao Fei, Chevron's Asia-Pacific VP of international products, said.
The campaign is rolling out as a nationwide initiative next month.
Hill & Knowlton is the PR agency behind the push.
More quality Lighthouse titles
Managing people? For HR and leadership strategy, Human Resources has it covered.
Want to get on the right side of the procurement department?
Direct them to Procurement Asia.
- Hill and Knowlton
Hill and Knowlton Related Stories:
- Hill+Knowlton announces new Asia leadership
- Morse takes MD role at Hill+Knowlton
- Hill+Knowlton sharpens China focus
- H+K Strategies appoints new Asia head
- H+K Strategies shuffles global team
- H+K signs Tan as technology director
- Hill+Knowlton Strategies appoints new director
- APCO names MD for Shanghai
- Ford gets focused in new campaign
- Yahoo swaps PR partner
- H+K Strategies nabs new accounts
- Hill+Knowlton in hiring spree
- Hill+Knowlton relocates Qatar GM to Malaysia
- Aegis hires, H+K Strategies adds more biz
- PR's evolution: More social than ever before
- H&K makes govt defence wins
- Voedisch exits H&K Strategies
- Hill & Knowlton rebrands
- World Orchid Conference picks agencies
- H&K appoints executive director