Text 100 promotes Chee
Malaysia - Recently named PR Agency of the Year by A+M, Text 100 has promoted senior account manager Corina Chee (pictured) to the role of account director.
Chee has now been placed as the lead on various key technology accounts such as Red Hat, Axis, NetApp, and Norton. Most recently, Chee was responsible for the Hong Kong Tourism Board business win.
She is also TextLife ambassador, a role dedicated to driving Text 100's training and development programmes under the agency's unique TextLife curriculum.
In her new capacity, Chee is tasked with supporting the agency on both the business and people development fronts whilst maintaining her senior client-facing responsibilities.
"With the strengthening of our senior leadership team, we are even better equipped now to partner new and existing clients in driving their communications agenda in the fast evolving landscape, Yeow Mei Ling, managing consultant, Text 100, said.
"We can't deny digital is playing a more strategic and inclusive role in the PR mix today. As we see this happening in a large number of our client portfolios, a progressive and digitally-savvy team is critical for us to continue providing cutting-edge counsel to our clients."
The newly bumped up account director joined the public relations firms four years ago.
Meanwhile the agency has promoted Vicky Wong to the role of senior account manager. Wong has been with the company for five years and currently manages clients such as Autodesk, Sanofi Aventis and Fox International Channels.
Joining the senior leadership team, Wong will be tasked with driving up-skilling of junior talent, existing client satisfaction, retention and growth.
Have you joined the campaign for free content?
Subscribe to Marketing and marketing-interactive for FREE:
Breaking news and intelligent analysis. Always free.
- Hong Kong Tourism Board
- Text 100
- Red Hat
Hong Kong Tourism Board Related Stories:
- Gravitas triumphs at Mob-Ex Awards 2012
- Hong Kong crowned shopping paradise
- Tourism Board catches up on Weibo
- Hungry for India's MICE biz
- Hong Kong drives tourism with Instagram
- Tourism Board invests $27m in summer push
- Outdoor ads in rising demand
- HKTB launches first campaign for the year
- HKTB maintains focus on Mainland tourism
- NEWS IN BRIEF: 6 January 2012
- HKTB New Year event fizzles out
- HKTB to spend HK$24m on Christmas cheer
- Hong Kong records record arrivals numbers
- Bhagat set to promote Hong Kong
- HKTB lights up the mid Autumn festival
- Visa aims to cash in on tourism boom
- HKTB and Cathay offer mobile tour guide
- Mission to spur multi-destination tourism
- HKTB travels with Text 100
- HKTB hands digital to Designercity