Duracell recharges with Publicis HK
Hong Kong - Proctor & Gamble has awarded the campaign brief for its battery brand Duracell to Publicis Hong Kong in the Taiwanese market.
Publicis will be responsible for the creative duties of Duracell's upcoming campaign to build its brand image and increase its presence in the market.
The campaign is expected to launch in July.
Tracy Kwan, household care marketing director, P&G, Hong Kong and Taiwan, said it's pleased to be working with Publicis to further build Duracell as a trusted brand.
Have you joined the campaign for free content?
Subscribe to Marketing and marketing-interactive for FREE:
- Publicis Hong Kong
- Procter & Gamble
Publicis Hong Kong Related Stories:
- Tempo claws its way into new territory
- Publicis grabs Tena for Hong Kong launch
- Publicis hires new planning director
- Publicis scoops CBID's branding duties
- SCMP hires Publicis for branding efforts
- Tempo looks for unexpected happiness
- CitiFinancial works the trust factor
- Western Union hires Publicis for global role
- Tempo and Brand’s turn to Publicis
- DraftFCB Shanghai wins bronze Promo Lion
- Publicis Hong Kong promotes McCusker to GM