Pernod Ricard hands TBWA Ballatine's brand
Shanghai - Pernod Ricard China has awarded TBWA\Shanghai the creative account for its whiskey brand Ballantine's, after a three-way pitch.
The agency is charged with leading the brand in a new strategic and creative direction.
Pierre Berard, marketing director of Pernod Ricard, said the agency with its strategy and creative idea understood the brand and it’s potential in the China market.
TBWA\Shanghai already handles the creative duties of four of Pernod Ricard's brands, which are Absolut, Royal Salute, Helan Mountain and Martell.
Have you joined the campaign for free content?
Subscribe to Marketing and marketing-interactive for FREE:
- Pernod Ricard
Pernod Ricard Related Stories:
- How Chivas 18 marketed oak barrels [GALLERY]
- Behind the scenes: Pernod Ricard and Govt
- JWT taps Pernod Ricard’s Cecila Yim
- The recipe for Absolut success
- Chivas Regal rebrands with prestige
- Pernod Ricard goes drinking with Govt
- Absolut presents Swedish House Mafia
- Case Study: Martell
- Pernod Ricard walks the line with ISC
- TBWA gets creative head, Diva targets women
- AOTY Jury Spotlight: Charmaine Leung
- In Brief: Groupon, Courts, DiGi
- Chivas: Building brands with sponsorship
- Martell Noblige elegance movement continues
- Pernod Ricard calls on locals to make a pledge
- Absolut calls artists to fill in the blanks
- Pernod Ricard picks global digital agency
- Carat toasts with Pernod Ricard
- Glenlivet leverages local celebs for branding
- Isobar wins digital for Chivas Regal Japan