Nuffnang brews internet storm for Dentyne
Malaysia – Blog advertising network Nuffnang has come on board to support Dentyne’s latest 'Terrar-Oke Contest' as the second phase of the singing challenge gets underway.
Themed 'Refresh Your Confidence', banner ads have launched across Nuffnang's online platform and on Facebook in an effort to promote the competition while a series of on-ground events have rolled-out across various locations throughout the Klang Valley in association with Hot FM and hitz.fm.
"We are delighted to partner with Nuffnang, Asia Pacific's leading blog advertising community for our Dentyne campaign. Its huge reach to over 8 million people online provides an excellent platform for us to engage our consumers," Jason Chin, marketing director, Kraft Foods Malaysia, said.
To date, more than 600 online entries have been submitted and five participants selected as finalists. The short-listed contestants will be put to a series of challenges over a four-week period which includes a webisode.
"It's a good opportunity for Dentyne to increase awareness and brand retention among the Gen Y crowd," Nuffnang country manager, Nicholas Chay, said.
Have you joined the campaign for free content?
Subscribe to Marketing and marketing-interactive for FREE:
Breaking news and intelligent analysis. Always free.
- Nuffnang Group
- Kraft Foods
Nuffnang Group Related Stories:
- Nuffnang launches app for "social stalking"
- Bloggers prepare for anti-cyber crime law
- How to yield the marketing power of blogs?
- Nuffnang celebrates with awards ceremony
- Nuffnang expands to Thailand
- Nuffnang taps China's blogger community
- Nom Nom cultivates Grapevine
- Spread the message, not AIDS
- DiGi finds angels on Nuffnang
- Alliance Bank’s nagging mum goes viral
- Project Alpha 2 rocks social media sphere
- Online success for Sony contest
- TLC says "Promise Me"
- Astro B.yond PVR targets social media savvy
- Youth'10 draws huge media crowd
- Mister Potato taps Prince of Persia
- Gatsby taps Nuffnang for record turnout
- EON Bank show fight for new customers
- Malaysia's funniest Slurpee home videos
- Nuffnang founders launch Nom Nom