JayGrey Sydney hires young talent
Sydney - With its steady growth JayGrey Sydney has hired Tommy Cehak (pictured right) as art director and Gavin Chimes (pictured left) as copywriter as it expands its talent pool.
The duo worked at M&C Saatchi / Mark and 303 Advertising in the past.
Chimes also had a stint at Amnesia Razorfish where he held the role of social media coordinator.
Commenting on the hire Jay Furby, creative director of JayGrey Sydney, said he is pleased with its current team that will drive its client's business forward.
The duo's appointment follows recent additions to the team that includes Claudia McInerney as group account director and Amy Cadwallader as senior planner.
Have you joined the campaign for free content?
Subscribe to Marketing and marketing-interactive for FREE:
Breaking news and intelligent analysis. Always free.
- Grey Global Group
Grey Global Group Related Stories:
- G2rams creates outdoor cinema for Philips
- Green Sense serves up finless Jaws on plate
- Grey branding for Elis across China
- StarWorld names Grey Hong Kong as AOR
- Grey boosts creative with new ECD
- Cancer Fund ad push urges women to check
- Sony Bravia channels Grey
- G2 adds DPI to shopping list
- Grey Delhi appoints associate VP
- Grey Mumbai makes senior appointment
- Grey Group brings Tay on board
- VIDEO: Grey readies for Year of the Tiger
- Grey beefs up regional team
- Yahoo! drives mail usage via talent quest
- Grey Group wins Colorado in Oz
- Grey bags Siam Park City creative account
- Shabaz resurfaces at Grey
- Allianz appoints Grey to global account
- Grey sheds old agency skin, adds Furby
- MARKET RESEARCH: Captivating Singaporean Shoppers