Marketing TV: Alivenotdead at the races
Hong Kong - Alivenotdead.com surpassed one million members in China using Sina's Weibo platform, but locally the social network is finding financial success via its event marketing arm.
On its fourth anniversary, alivenotdead.com has kick started three weeks of live events in partnership with the Hong Kong Jockey Club called Music Rocks The Valley.
COO Raffi Kamalian speaks to Marketing TV on its fourth anniversary about how it is working with clients and artists to expand its brand in Hong Kong and beyond.
Full video here.
Have you joined the campaign for free content?
Subscribe to Marketing and marketing-interactive for FREE:
- Hong Kong Jockey Club
Hong Kong Jockey Club Related Stories:
- HKJC debuts interactive gambling table
- Jockey Club back on air to push CSR image
- VDONext pushes horse racing fun
- OMD wins HKJC overall media duties
- HKJC and CSL expand premium partnership
- HKJC’s new chairman commits to CSR
- HKJC initiates marketing restructure
- HKJC creates TV series to fight illegal gaming
- Arrivals & Departures
- HKJC taps younger segment via iPhone app
- McComb joins HKJC in strategic branding role
- Was that a pitch you just called?