Text 100 to support VMware's China move
VMware is already represented by Text 100 in Australia, as well as in India through wholly-owned subsidiary agency, Vox PR.
Geoff Kelly, VMware's Director of Communications for the company's Asia Pacific Japan region, said the company sought a PR partner to help build its image in the mainland China market and assist efforts to shape the nation's cloud computing industry.
Text 100's representation of VMware in mainland China takes effect immediately.
"We believe Text 100 is the right partner to support our aggressive growth plans for China's hugely-important cloud computing market," Kelly said.
Have you joined the campaign for free content?
Subscribe to Marketing and marketing-interactive for FREE:
- Text 100
Text 100 Related Stories:
- Oldtown revamps as it extends presence
- Text100 sees senior management changes
- APAC travellers want more social media
- Malaysians digital reliant when travelling
- Text 100 wins Rexel
- Text 100 shuffles global ranks
- Top level shuffle at Text 100
- Vodafone calls up Text100
- Inmarsat hires, Microsoft ropes in agencies
- Cartoon Network picks Text 100
- PR: Integration key but talent still a problem
- InMobi spreads the word with Text 100
- Hungry like the Woolf: The new corporate speak
- KFC: A punch in the face?
- Rakuten tags Text 100 for PR duties
- New appointments at Text 100
- Zuji renews regional agency roster
- PayPal brands with pretty boy power
- MAS handpicks Ogilvy PR
- Text 100 promotes Chee