G2 Direct Interactive beefs up
Malaysia - In line with its growth plans, G2 Direct Interactive, the digital and relationship marketing arm of Grey Group Malaysia has made three senior hires to boost its digital leadership.
Former Arachnid head of creative, Tang Wai Hoong (pictured) has been named digital creative group head at G2 Direct.
At the previous agency, he was responsible for key clients like BMW, MINI, Mead Johnson, DiGi, Toyota, Celcom, Citibank and Public Bank. Having been in the field for over a decade, he has worked on several major campaigns namely MINI Always Open and Craftsmansheep and the BMW Shorties among others.
On board as business unit head and lead on the P&G account, Jennifer Chern joins the outfit with more than 13 years of experience in marketing communications and brand experience across various industries such as FMCG, telecommunications, automotive, banking, IT.
Her advertising career began at McCann Erickson. She later moved on to Wunderman Asia and worked her way up to associate account director, managing accounts such as Maxis and Ford. She also had a stint at BBDO Shanghai, overseeing PepsiCo Foods, Lay's, Cheetos, Quaker, Fonterra, Amore Pacific, Krispy Kreme and Sofie Mix.
Chang Chew Soon joins the agency as technical director, in charge of all technical matters as well as the firm's tech team to expand its capacity to support current and future digital marketing initiatives.
He was previously chief technical officer at Chilliwire Technologies where he handled the Prime Minister's Office, Samsung, Acer and Nanoident Biometrics and Bioident Technologies accounts._________________________________________________________________________________________
Have you joined the campaign for free content?
Subscribe to Marketing and marketing-interactive for FREE:
- Procter and Gamble
- G2 Direct Interactive
- Grey Group
BBDO Related Stories:
- DDB China nabs ex-BBDO director
- BBDO and Apax grab luxury men’s label
- BlackBerry launches much awaited Z10
- BBDO appoints strategy lead for Asia
- BBDO expands Indonesia team
- Hitting too close to home?
- Skittles advertises with mind control
- Skittles’ DIY commercial
- Hairy nose campaign for clean air
- NHB calls pitch, BBDO/Proximity appoints
- Ogilvy names creative lead for healthcare
- Proximity hires regional business lead
- Lay's adds mystery to product launch
- BBDO China adds creative power
- BBDO Guerrero promotes Bautista to CD
- Social media drives tourism success
- BBDO/Proximity appoints new CCO
- Etihad gets social, Komli receives funding
- BBDO sets up shop in Kenya
- HP awards BBDO PC biz