Jockey Club back on air to push CSR image
Hong Kong – The Hong Kong Jockey Club started the TV series back in 2003 in an effort to raise awareness of charitable causes and community works not well known to the public.
With the aim of connecting community members to the club, it started this year’s campaign last weekend on TVB Jade. It has planned out 10 episodes in total this year, each covering a different its areas of focus such as environment, health, sports programmes and city development.
In order to promote the series, the HKJC will implement print media advertorials, air adapted versions on cable TV and commercial radio in order to reach a wider audience.
On average the club donates HK$1 billion every year to charitable and community projects and is committed to making itself consumer-centric and cost-effective.
In the past the club has sponsored a series educational programmes to educate the public on the dangers of illegal gambling, full story here._________________________________________________________________________________________
Have you joined the campaign for free content?
Subscribe to Marketing and marketing-interactive for FREE:
Breaking news and intelligent analysis. Always free.
- Hong Kong Jockey Club
Hong Kong Jockey Club Related Stories:
- HKJC debuts interactive gambling table
- Marketing TV: Alivenotdead at the races
- VDONext pushes horse racing fun
- OMD wins HKJC overall media duties
- HKJC and CSL expand premium partnership
- HKJC’s new chairman commits to CSR
- HKJC initiates marketing restructure
- HKJC creates TV series to fight illegal gaming
- Arrivals & Departures
- HKJC taps younger segment via iPhone app
- McComb joins HKJC in strategic branding role
- Was that a pitch you just called?