Petronas F1 vision to debut
Malaysia - Petronas will premiere its brand new Formula One Thematic TV commercial tomorrow, in the lead up to the Formula 1 Petronas Malaysia Grand Prix, taking place 8 - 10 April 2011 at Sepang International Circuit.
The commercial is scheduled to premiere over various free-to-air and satellite networks as well as online platforms on Tuesday, 5 April. Thematic print ads are also timed to start within the same week in various publications.
The 60-second TV commercial follows the earlier release of four thematic teasers in March featuring the Mercedes GP Petronas Formula One Team race car.
The TVC's debut also comes on the back of the brand's other on-ground and online promotions in the lead up to the grand prix.
Designed to communicate the benefits of Petronas' partnership with the Formula One team, the theme of the TVC is more light-hearted and tongue-and-cheek effort than previous thematic works.
Filmed in various locations in and around Malaysia and the region, the creative team behind the production of the commercial was spearheaded by the oil & gas giant together with its appointed advertising agency, Leo Burnett Kuala Lumpur.
The commercial was a fully Malaysian effort in collaboration with local production, post-production and audio houses.
All media planning and buying duties were handled by Zenith Media, the brand's official media agency-of-record.
For more information on Petronas' activities visit www.petmos.com.my
Have you joined the campaign for free content?
Subscribe to Marketing and marketing-interactive for FREE:
- Leo Burnett Malaysia
Leo Burnett Malaysia Related Stories:
- 6 top Cannes entries according to A+M
- LB gives away one free campaign
- CK Tan appointed BBDO Malaysia ECD
- Sama Sama portrays a Grand Welcome
- Behind the scenes at Leo Burnett KL
- Samsung Galaxy Wonderland debuts Home
- Leo Burnett hires Ong as COO
- Leo Burnett Malaysia welcomes new MD
- Samsung cheers for Team Malaysia
- Leo Burnett in recruitment overdrive
- Lowe shuffles top management roles
- PR: Integration key but talent still a problem
- McDonald's kicks off the great lunch debate
- Proton's Saga gets a lift
- McDonald's Prosperity: A brand in itself
- Two drinks, one love
- Arc appoints design director
- McDonald's spreads love with a twist
- LB takes the wheel at Proton
- Proton and Erickson part ways