Tiger roars for Asian music fans
Malaysia - The Tiger Asian Music Festival, one of the largest music events held this year, has kicked off its campaign focus on the Chinese medium and online initiatives to promote the event.
Sponsored by Guinness Anchor Berhad's Tiger Beer, the festival will feature more than 20 artistes from seven Asian nations are slated to perform for 20,000 music fans.
The event has appointed Mint magazine as its official media partner with promotions focused on major Chinese print dailies in the country while MyFm is the only radio station appointed to promote the festival.
Sean Koh, marketing manager for Tiger Beer, said Asian music fans will get to experience the ultimate genre defining Asian music and non-stop performances all under one roof.
"We want it to be a day that all Asian music lovers will never forget," he said.
Other event partners include AirAsia, Cathay Pacific, Everlast, Station One, Canon and Neway.
The official website www.ilikeamf.com.my, supported by Tiger fanpage and Tiger Twitter will only be live starting next Monday with viral videos available on 1 April.
The campaign will run until the day of the festival.
Mindshare is the media agency for the event with G2PR handling the PR duties. G2 Direct Interactive is in charge of the creatives as well as online executions.
Have you joined the campaign for free content?
Subscribe to Marketing and marketing-interactive for FREE:
Breaking news and intelligent analysis. Always free.
- Guinness Anchor Berhad
Guinness Anchor Berhad Related Stories:
- GAB readies for huge St. Patrick's party
- Ireland leaves GAB to join EABL
- GAB sees senior management changes
- GAB’s star beers usher in CNY
- Guinness looks for social entrepreneurs
- GAB's Yap Swee Leng leaves post
- Don't be so hard on Gen Y
- Tiger gets spooky this Halloween
- GAB helps raise F&B standards
- Strongbow looks for strongest virtual hunter
- Studio Lounge introduces beer 'on-demand'
- Strongbow jazzes up its image
- In BRIEF: Capital TV, GAB, 8TV, Tetra Pak
- CSR - For the greater good
- GAB gives away millions to mark CNY
- GAB parties on with Oktoberfest
- Guinness claims March for St. Patrick’s
- GAB reunites with the number ‘9’
- GAB names Jenner’s successor
- Marketing TV: Getting Merry with Guinness