ZO bags American Standard regional duties
Shanghai - Bath and kitchen products manufacturer American Standard has handed its regional media planning and buying business to Optimedia Shanghai after a four-way pitch.
Optimedia Shanghai will provide media services, excluding digital, for American Standard across the Asia Pacific region.
According to the agency, American Standard has increased its media investments in recent years and is in need of an agency to develop an integrated communications strategy that maximises return.
Steven Chang, CEO of ZenithOptimedia Greater China, said winning the pitch not only brings revenue to the agency, but also the chance to coordinate the account in the whole Asia Pacific area.
"With substantial experience in brand communication and professional execution ability, we will help our clients maximize their ROI and win in the market," Chang said.
Have you joined the campaign for free content?
Subscribe to Marketing and marketing-interactive for FREE:
Optimedia Related Stories:
- Mengniu picks Optimedia for online video
- Fara Fauzana new face of Laurier
- Optimedia lands Pizza Hut account
- Tencent search finds Optimedia Beijing
- MSIG smartens up with FlexiHealth
- Optimedia bags 360buy media account
- Optimedia drives away with Carsing
- Optimedia names Beijing GM
- Optimedia's North China MD departs
- Optimedia Shanghai in double win
- Optimedia wins Qinghai barley wine biz
- China Citic Bank gives credit to Optimedia
- Optimedia China continues new business run
- Optimedia bags Cheezheng media
- Classified Post lines up for taxi parade