IDA appoints Saatchi LAB
Singapore – The Infocomm Development Authority of Singapore (IDA) has appointed Saatchi LAB for an e-government integrated communications campaign after a four-way pitch.
The appointment is on a project basis.
“We are excited to be given the opportunity to work on another IDA initiative,” Sebastian Sua, group account director of Saatchi LAB said.
This win follows the recent appointment by NTU.
Have you joined the campaign for free content?
Subscribe to Marketing and marketing-interactive for FREE:
Breaking news and intelligent analysis. Always free.
- Saatchi LAB
- Infocomm Development Authority of Singapore
Saatchi LAB Related Stories:
- MDIS books Saatchi Lab again
- Subway shifts agencies amidst changes
- Bintan Resorts appoints Saatchi Lab
- Saatchi Lab makes top rank changes
- MDIS re-appoints Saatchi Lab
- Robinsons account moves to Saatchi Lab
- Courageous cops wanted
- Saatchi Lab retains JTC's creative biz
- NTU appoints Saatchi Lab
- Singapore Police Force appoints Saatchi Lab
- LTA appoints Saatchi Lab for branding push
- Saatchi Lab, MDIS in for second year
- Saatchi Lab clinches Lippo Plaza launch
- Saatchi Lab wins ITE biz
- Old is gold in Panasonic's new campaign
- Saatchi Lab lands two accounts
- Brands make Pavilion Pit Stop
- Zenith bags SMF media duties
- Media Executive, Saatchi LAB
- AETOS launches brand campaign