SIM GE taps on mobile OOH for open house
Singapore – The Singapore Institute of Management Global Education has launched its open house campaign through VIBES@SIM, a mobile technology offering with Clear Channel Singapore.
The Open House@SIM campaign on 11 and 12 March this year will tap on the use of Wi-Fi and Bluetooth transmitters installed at six key locations, including Orchard, Suntec, Ang Mo Kio, Queenstown, Dover and Serangoon.
The public will be able to access the VIBES@SIM mobile site through smart phones, and receive a hyper-linked image directing them towards course information, videos and blogs.
Tribal DDB and Briq Communications are the creative and media agencies for the campaign.
Have you joined the campaign for free content?
Subscribe to Marketing and marketing-interactive for FREE:
Breaking news and intelligent analysis. Always free.
- Clear Channel Singapore Pte Ltd
- Singapore Institute of Management
Clear Channel Singapore Pte Ltd Related Stories:
- Clear Channel's revamp kicks off with adidas
- Carlsberg gets interactive with Clear Channel
- Swatch launches outdoor campaign
- Heaven & Earth OOH campaign goes 3D
- NEA fights dengue with campaign
- Measuring OOH advertising
- Samsung bubbles up at bus shelters
- Clear Channel boosts sales team
- Clear Channel restructures sales team
- Clear Channel promotes Khoo
- Clear Channel sees senior departures
- Ayam chickens float
- Electrico looks to Clear Channel
- Clear Channel marketing team adds up
- Clear Channel to hire new marketing manager
- Clear Channel adds Sky Bulletin option
- Out of the Box anything but whatever on tampering issue
- Clear Channel appoints new marketer