Marketing TV: Saatchis' 2011 road map
Singapore - Ian Rowden, APAC chairman and CEO for Saatchi and Saatchi talks to Marketing about the agency's 2011 plan, on the back of several top management hires the agency has made.
He also touches on the upcoming Miami Ad School in China, slated to open in first quarter of next year, with Saatchis as one of its partners.
Click here for the full video.
Saatchis currently has clients such as MSD, Toyota, Kraft Cadbury among others. It recently hired Paul Roebuck, former CEO of BBDO Guerrero Proximity Philippines, as its head for Singapore and Malaysia.
Have you joined the campaign for free content?
Subscribe to Marketing and marketing-interactive for FREE:
- Saatchi & Saatchi
Saatchi & Saatchi Related Stories:
- AOTY and MARKies finalists announced
- Virgin Active picks agencies ahead of launch
- Durex Malaysia appoints Saatchi Arachnid
- Saatchis combines creative power
- Greenpeace paints water for children
- Lenovo goes beyond advertising
- Arachnid to expand team following buyout
- Saatchis nabs Malaysian digital agency
- SPH picks Heat, Diageo partners History
- Saatchi & Saatchi recruits Tian It Ng
- Saatchis wins Lenovo's brand business
- Saatchis appoints general manager
- Saatchi & Saatchi expands creative team
- Guinness to paint the town black
- Saatchi blends sleep with a good cause
- Guinness settles on creative agency
- Cadbury goes toot toot
- More management shifts for Saatchi & Saatchi
- Saatchi merges HK and GZ operations
- Saatchi jumps aboard Carnival Cruise Lines